- All candidates are required to complete a full application form, which includes:
· Personal details
· Experience and qualifications
· Employment history relevant to the position
· Whether the candidate has a criminal record
· Medical history
- To check identity of candidate against a relevant document such as driving licence, passport or birth certificate.
- To request and verify reasons for gaps in employment history.
- To inspect original certificates of qualifications.
- To interview all applicants in person by an experienced specialist to determine suitability and to check all information supplied by the candidate.
- We will speak to a minimum of 2 referees covering at least the last three years of work history – as a minimum we will take up all necessary work related references to cover this period.
- To put forward candidates only for positions for which they appear to be suited by their qualifications, experience and personality.
- To provide full and relevant information to both the prospective client and candidate before an interview.
- To respect the confidentiality of both clients and candidates and to treat all dealings with the utmost professionalism and integrity.